// //]]>

Miss u SMS

Sometimes eyes also get jealous of heart,
u knw why???
sometimes sweet person like u
remains close to heart but far away frm eyes...


Sweetest part in life is,
To carry all d memories in d life,
But toughest part is that,
To stay away for long time
frm d person who is behind
those memories.



Mausam ki nazakat hai,
Hasarato ne pukara hai,
Kaise kahe ki kitna miss karte hai apko,
Yeh sms usi yaad ek ishara hai.







Marathi miss u sms
Pahto jithe disates tu,
Bagto jithe asates tu,
Pan khant watate ya jiwa,
Sobat ka nasates tu.
MISS YOU.



Tu har pal dil k pass hai,
Tuze is baat ka ehsas hai,
Ek bar dil me aakar dekh ,
Is dil ko aaj tujse milne ki aas hai.





Ajeeb lagti hai sham kabhi kabhi,
Zindagi lagti hai bejan kabhi kabhi,
Samjh me aaye to hume bhi batana,
Kyu karti hai ye yaade pareshan kabhi kabhi.




Marathi miss u sms
Tu mazya pasun dur aahes,
Hrudayapasun nahi,
Tu mazya pasun dur aahes,
Dolyapasun nahi,
Tu mazya pasun dur aahes,
Swapnatun nahi,
Tu mazya pasun dur aahes,
Athavanipasun nahi.



A simple BYE make us cry,
A simple JOKE make us laugh,
Simple CARE make us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS,
Make u think of me. I miss u.







Whenever I miss u.
Stars falls down frm d sky.
So any day if u find d sky empty,
don't blame me,
It's not my fault;
U made me Miss u So Much!.



Teacher: what is meant by “I MISS YOU”
Sardar: Is ka matlab hai “Mein tumhari miss hun!”





I W'd Really Miss u Dear,
Want u 2 know dat ur
friendship mean's a lot 2 me.
If we were on a sinking boat &
there's only 1 lifejacket,
I would really miss you.



Good Time,Bad Time,
Day Time,Night Time,
Work Time,Off Time,
Happy Time,Sad Time,
Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...
I MISS YOU all the Time.






Har nami me kuch kami to rahegi,
Ankhe thodi shabnami to rahengi,
Zidagi ko aap kitna bhi sawariye,
Bin humare koi na koi kami to rahegi.
Miss U.




When daylight turns 2 darkened,
The lovely stars hinting at u,
ur heart beat tells u something true,
Dat some 1 badly missing u!!






Marathi miss u sms
Tuzya eka bhetitach,
Saar kahi milal asa vatata,
Duravatana matra,
Kahitari rahilyasarakha vatata,
Missing u.



I Look 4 U,
Up n Down,
Left n Right,
Here n There,
Everywhere,
Just 2 Say,
”I MISS U” DEAR.





If u wanna know,
How much I miss u,
Try 2 catch rain drops,
The 1 u catch is,
How much U miss me,
And d 1s u miss is,
How much I miss u.

Leave a Reply

Search This Blog

Followers