// //]]>

IT'ians V/S Non-IT'ians


A non-programmer thinks there are 1000 bytes in a kilobyte.
A programmer is convinced that there are 1024 meters in a kilometer.



Ramu : I've just become a member of Rotract Club.
Somu : public member or private?



Ramu : Hey.. My submarine is not sinking into the water!! What could be wrong?
Somu : may be u have used float instead of double in the software.



PS : Hey Bull, Can you do me a favor? Can you pass on these 500 rupees to Suthi..?
Bull : Sure.. Why not? But tell me one thing. Tell me whether its pass by
value or pass by reference.



Ramu : I am very very sure that the guy who just talked to me is a software engineer...
Somu : how do you say that?
Ramu : he asked my physical address instead of my home address!



Ramu : why people are beating that SW engineer black and blue?
Somu : it seems, he asked one of them that whether "vande mataram" is new kind of RAM in the market!



Ramu : Hey.. I think that SW engineer is very very naive..
Somu : How do you say that?
Ramu : He believes that there is an Arabian Sea++ next to Arabin Sea.



Ramu : Hey.... what's time now?
Somu : System time or local time.

2 comments:

  1. Pookie says:

    Nice i like this one the best

Leave a Reply

Search This Blog

Followers